Saturday, April 30th, 2011
I love music from the 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s, you know what they call “old School” now LOL
Some of my favorites are; ” One Step Beyond” from Madness, “Aprodisiac” from Bow Wow Wow, “Separate Ways and Anyway You Want It” from Journey, “Together” from Tierra, “Biggest Part Of Me’ from Ambrosia, “Don’t Let No One Get You Down” from War, “What Do You Want From Life” from The Tubes, “Boogie Oogie Oogie” from Taste Of Honey, “GrooveLine and Star Of The Story” from Heatwave, “Come To Me” from France Joli, “I Can’t Go For That” from Hall & Oates, “Netherlands” from Dan Fogelberg, “Miserlou” from Dick Dale, “Haunting Me” from Dave Grusin, “Mais Que Nada” from Sergio Mendez and Brazil 66, “These Boots are Made For Walking” from Nancy Sinatra, “That Lady” from The Isley Brothers, wow I could go on, but I’d like to know what tunes you dig?
So, post your favorites here
Thursday, April 21st, 2011
Being confident is useful, not only for your social and personal life, but your business life as well.
Projecting a confident aura around yourself, will attract people to you, and be a much added benefit for your daily business dealings.
Here’s a few tips to increase your confidence;
1) Model yourself after someone who’s already strongly confident. Look at their attitudes, behaviors, values, and beliefs. Talk with them if you can, if you can’t, just listen and learn from their confidence in how they handle situations and people.
2) Get rid of the “nagging and negative” voices we all have inside of us. If a negative thought comes in your mind, dispel it immediately, time is too short to dwell on the negative. When a negative thought comes into your head, take a second, and just tell yourself to “stop”
3) Imagine yourself succeeding in what you’re doing or saying,projecting that “positive” mental attitude is part of being confident.
4) Take a brief second to think before you say something to someone. Is this the right thing to say or write? Alot of people fly off the handle, or jump into something without thinking first
5) Remember that you lose out on 100% of opportunities if you don’t go for it. So, if an opportunity arises that can be beneficial for you, go for it. Don’t end up regretting that you gave up the chance later.
6) Keep smiling, stand erect, carry yourself with an air of confidence, you’ll see that people look at your in a whole different light.
Please feel free to add any additional tips here
Tuesday, April 19th, 2011