Thursday, January 31st, 2013
My long time friend Ron Jeremy is at Cedars recovering from heart surgery. Ron is a great friend and costar and I want to wish him a speedy recovery.
The doctors said it will take weeks to see how well the surgery went, but I know he will be back on his feet soon. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Thursday, January 24th, 2013
Alot of people during this time of year get the “Winter Blues”. The weather is cold and rainy, and snowing. Days are shorter, and people are stressed out after the holidays and trying to pay off those holiday bills. But you can rise above this, and shine.
1) Get out and exercise Alot of people make that New Years resolution to exercise, but by now already give up on that, well, don’t. Stay with a good but reasonable exercise regime. Even if it’s just a little, build up to it, but get out and do it. You will feel better.
2) Take care of cleaning and home projects now. It’s never too early to get started on that. there’s always something you can do inside, and even accomplishing some small task will make you feel accomplished and productive, plus your house will look better.
3) Make plans for the New Year. Yes, it’s not too late to do that. Sit down and plan out the New Year, I bet alot of you didn’t really do that yet.
4) Start on your taxes. I know it may sound a bit overwhelming, but getting started on this now, is better than waiting to the last minute, as many of us do.
5) Get out and see a movie or live theater. There’s lots of award nominated films I bet you haven’t seen yet, and lots of good theater in your area. A good night out on the town, can be a good cure for the Winter Blues.
6) Do some charity work. there’s lots of great charities out there that need your help. Volunteering to help others less fortunate than you is good karma, and gets you out of the house, and again it’s a sense of accomplishment.
7) Catch up on some much need sleep. People need 7 to 8 hours of sleep everyday. For health reasons and more. Take the time now to get rested and energized.
8) Get support from friends. Even if it’s a phone call or email to catch up on someone you haven’t spoken to in awhile. Talking to friends can always help to brighten your mood.
9) Eat a healthy diet. Time is now to change your diet for the better. Eat foods that can enrich your body. We probably ate alot of stuff that is not good for you, it’s alright, it was the holdiays, but now it’s time to change back to a healthier diet.
10) Get some sun. Yes, the sun may not be out that much now, but try and get outdoors when the suns shining, even briefly. That sunlight will lighten your mood.
Get your self re energized and you’ll beat those Winter Blues
Thursday, January 24th, 2013
James’ new movie is out now “MacGuyver XXX”, and yes, he’s got a hot scene with a beautiful young girl in this.
Want to get an autographed DVD copy?
Send an email to email@example.com, and put “Signed DVD Copy” in the header
They’re $35.00, and that includes shipping and handling. Plus James will throw in a free sample of his male enhancement product “Reload” as well.
Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Bartholet Earns A “Three-Peat” Win At the 2013 AVN Awards
(LOS ANGELES—January 21st, 2013)
Award winning Adult and mainstream actor and radio and television host; James Bartholet has made a record of sorts when he received a 2013 AVN Award for “Best Non Sex Performance” for his hilarious and critically acclaimed role of Curly in “Not The Three Stooges XXX” for Will Ryder Productions. Bartholet has the honor of being named “Best Non Sex Actor” now three years in a row.
The illustrious 2013 Award ceremony took place January 19th at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Vegas.
“I want to thanks AVN and everybody who voted for me, I love you all. There were a lot of great performances this year, and some great competition in this category I also want to thank Will Ryder and my fellow performers that I worked with on this film”, said Bartholet.
Bartholet ran up on stage when his name was announced and did a version of the popular “Gangnam Style” dance.
“Are you kidding, I was ecstatic to win, of course I’m going up and dance around on stage! I’m very honored and thrilled to win this, it means a lot to me, especially three years in a row”, added Bartholet
The veteran actor has been filming constantly for the industry’s top studios and directors.
Bartholet’s newest releases include; “Spiderman Vs. Superman XXX” for Vivid, “Breaking Bad XXX” for Sweet Mess Films, “Not The Three Stooges XXX” for Will Ryder Productions, “Men In Black: A Hardcore Parody” for Wicked Pictures, “Dallas XXX” for Adam & Eve, “Cravings 2” for Wicked Pictures, and “MacGyver XXX“. Bartholet begins production as the Cowardly Lion in Will Ryder’s “Wizard Of OZ XXX” parody in February 2013.
Bartholet is also the costar and associate producer of the mainstream horror movie “Isis Rising: The Curse Of The Lady Mummy” for Tom Kat Films coming out in January 2013.
Bartholet hosts the popular weekly “Inside the Industry” with Tia Cyrus. The radio program is heard Wednesday nights from 8:00pm to 9:00pm PST, and rebroadcast daily on LA Talk Radio: www.latalkradio.com and www.insidetheindustry.net . The program is a huge hit on the Internet with members of the adult film industry and fans coast to coast and worldwide.
Bartholet is currently featured in a four part in depth interview in www.Orgasm.com
James Bartholet is represented by LA Direct Models: www.ladirectmodels.com Please contact them directly for bookings.
For more information, or to book an interview, please contact Galaxy Publicity 310 652 0770 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, January 8th, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tera Patrick, Joslyn James, and more on Inside The Industry, Wed, January 9th
(LOS ANGELES— January 9th, 2012)
Legendary and Sexy Adult Film Star Tera Patrick, and adult stars Joslyn James, Emy Reyes, and Tia Cyrus will be joining James Bartholet on Inside the Industry this Wednesday January 9th.
They will be discussing their new projects, including the exciting upcoming XBIZ and AVN awards, and taking calls “live” from listeners nationwide on the air.
“This will be a great broadcast, we’ve got some great new contests, so listen and call in”, said Bartholet
The show will be heard Wednesday, January 9th from 8 to 9pm PST on latalkradio.com.
You can call in live at 323 203 0815 during the broadcast. and join the conversations in the chat room at the Inside The Industry site; www.insidetheindustry.net
Tony Batman (www.tonybatman.com) from A! Entertainment News will be calling in from location with his weekly update on his tour of the Gentlemen’s Clubs across the Country.
Inside The Industry is always expanding nationwide, and they are happy to announce that they now rebroadcast on Cazador Radio http://www.cazadorradio.com Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 12 Midnite
Fans can enter to win the weekly contest giveaways that include DVDs or an autographed 8 x 10 form the lovely ladies. You can win by emailing James at: email@example.com
Inside the Industry is also available on iTunes and is now being syndicated on the www.AentertainmentNews.com Network of shows.
Inside The Industry is brought to you every week by; Cocaine Energy, Cocaine Energy Shots, Reload Male Enhancement Pills, SexArt.com, and Excitement Boutique in Woodland Hills
Production companies who would like to send information to be discussed on the air, performers who want to be booked as guests on the program, or companies that wish to advertise on the program, can email the Inside the Industry production office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Inside The Industry
Inside The Industry, hosted and created by James Bartholet is a unique entertainment news program about the adult film and Internet industries. The program is cohosted by the talented and sexy adult film stars. The program began in 2006 on cable television and the Internet, is now a weekly radio version, heard Wednesday nights from 8:00pm to 9:00pm PST, on LA Talk Radio www.latalkradio.com and covers the latest happenings and information on the adult and mainstream industries. The Inside the Industry television program is still on the air, and can be seen locally on cable television, and online 24/7 at: www.insidetheindustry.net